Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Catholic League v. Women's Health Center

Justice Rehnquist, Circuit Justice.

"Appellants ask that I stay an order of the California Court of Appeals, Second Appellate District, which determines, under state law, the disposition of some 16,000 aborted fetuses presently in the custody of the Los Angeles County District Attorney. Because I am satisfied that this appeal raises no substantial questions of federal law, I will deny the application."

Dude, the D.A. has 16,000 tiny baby corpses in his office. I kinda think it might have something to do with Roe v. Wade. "No substantial questions of federal law"? You kill me.

Who counted them? That's what I want to know. I bet that was like the Saturday Night Massacre at the D.A.'s office.

"You count 'em."

"I quit."

"You count 'em."

"I quit too."

"Somebody's got to count 'em. I can't just have containers filled with dead babies in my office and not count 'em. Come on."

"You count 'em."

"I'm the D.A.!"

"I quit."

"Okay. Fuck it. I'm saying sixteen thousand fetuses."

No comments:

Post a Comment